Nagarro Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA | 2020 Batch | January 2020
Nagarro Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for Trainee Technology for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA graduates from 2020 batch. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Nagarro Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Technology|
|Salary||Rs. 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Education: B.Tech (CSE/ ECE/ IT), MCA/M.Tech (CSE)
- Batch: 2020 pass out
- 60% in the current degree
- Students expecting 60% till the end of last semester may also apply
- Date of Joining: Jan 2020
- During six months of training from Jan to Jun stipend will be Rs 15,000 per month.
- After the training period the pay package will be Rs 3.50 LPA – CTC
- Online aptitude test of 40 minutes
- Technical objective test of 20 minutes
- 75 mins of offline subjective coding test.
- The shortlisted candidates will come for F2F round in our Gurgaon office after the declaration of the test result.
- Students can use any language in which they are comfortable with. In case they do not know any languages, they can write pseudo codes as well……Read more>>